Growing tips Cauliflower
1. Plant cauliflower seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before the last frost in spring.
2. Use a starter mix or a potting soil that contains compost.
3. Plant the cauliflower seeds 1/4-inch deep in the soil, spacing them 3-4 inches apart.
4. Water the soil regularly, and keep it moist.
5. When seedlings have 3-4 true leaves, transplant them outdoors in a sunny location.
6. Space plants 12-18 inches apart, and water them regularly.
7. Mulch the soil to help keep moisture in, and use row covers to protect from pests.
8. Fertilize the plants every 4-6 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
9. Harvest cauliflower when heads are firm and whites.