Growing tips for Lady Finger
1. Start Lady Finger seeds indoors using a seed starting mix four weeks before the last expected frost.
2. Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep and keep the soil evenly moist.
3. Transplant the seedlings outdoors after the last frost, when the soil has warmed to at least 60°F.
4. Plant the seedlings 12-18 inches apart in a sunny location with well-drained soil.
5. Water regularly, a couple of times per week, to keep the soil evenly moist.
6. Fertilize once a month with a balanced fertilizer to promote growth and fruiting.
7. Mulch around the plants to help retain moisture and suppress weeds.
8. Harvest the Lady Finger pods once they have reached their full size.