Growing tips for Tulsi
- Tulsi prefers a warm and humid climate, so it is best to grow it in a warm and sheltered spot.
- It grows well in well-draining, loamy soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Sow the seeds directly in the soil or in seed trays, covering them lightly with soil.
- Water regularly, but be careful not to overwater, as the plant can be susceptible to root rot.
- Fertilize with a balanced, organic fertilizer every 3-4 weeks to encourage growth.
- Tulsi grows well in full sun to partial shade, so choose a spot that gets at least 4-6 hours of sunlight a day.
- Pinch off the tips of the plant regularly to encourage bushier growth and prevent it from becoming too leggy.
- Harvest the leaves as needed, starting from the top of the plant and working your way down.