Please read the below points to understand the expressions under each circumstance before you have a wonderful shopping experience.
While reading further, you may find several words which convey specific meaning:
- “Buyer” means the person/organisation who buys goods from the Seller. · “Seller” means com (The Bombay Seeds Supply Co.). who sells products.
- “Goods” means the products offered by the seller for sale on the website.
- “Price” means the prices listed on the website for goods by the Seller for sale or as revised from time to time.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and as amended from time to time.
The usage of this website, its services, and tools is governed by the following terms and conditions. By engaging in any transactions on this website, you are bound by the applicable policies. Contractual agreements with bombayseeds.com are formed when you transact on this website.
Please note that any references to “you” or “user” pertain to members of the website who register with bombayseeds.com and provide their data via the computing systems. However, it is possible to browse and make purchases from this website without undergoing the registration process. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the company or bombayseeds.com (The Bombay Seeds Supply Co.).
Our shipments are carefully inspected before the items leave our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below: · The seller (bombayseeds.com) will not be responsible for any damage, direct loss suffered by the buyer due to any negligence, breach of contract or excessive pricing of the goods.
- The seller is not responsible for any economic loss, loss of profit or any indirect third-party loss suffered by the buyer caused due to any reason such as negligence, failure to meet any estimated delivery date, misrepresentation or breach of contract.
- All offers for goods purchased by buyers shall be treated as offers listed under the clauses given in Terms & Conditions (T&C). The seller may choose not to accept or cancel a particular order without giving any particular reason. · Placing an order on bombayseeds.com will be treated as evidence for acceptance of T&C on bombayseeds.com.
- Any changes mentioned in T&C will be considered inapplicable unless the seller agrees the same in writing.
bombayseeds.com does not regularly monitors your posting to the website, but reserves the sole right to do so and if found inappropriate will be responding immediately with the right to report to the law enforcement authorities or legal bodies to action the same. bombayseeds.com will completely cooperate for investigation of illegal activities on the internet.
If any provision of these T&C is held invalid or illegal by the court of jurisdiction for any reason, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will be continued in full effect until invalid and illegal contents are eliminated.
Submission of invalid or unauthorized contents / materials violates the copyright laws, laws of privacy and publicity, trademark laws and other regulations. In this case, user who posts such illegal contents shall be held responsible for such action or the person using the account by submitting user name and password. You shall indemnify bombayseeds.com and hold its officers, employees, directors, affiliates, business partners, agents and licensors innocent against any loss, damages, expenses, cost and liabilities incurred due to the negligence for the claim or demand from a third party for your use of the website or any person using your account on this website. The Bombay Seeds Supply Co. reserves the right to stop your access to this website at any time without giving any prior notice. This license can terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms. If you are terminated then you must first destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
By browsing and transacting this website, you accept the current terms and conditions which may change from time to time. bombayseeds.com may suspend the operation of this website for some time being for maintenance work in order to update content or for any other reason.
- Seeds: We warrant to the extent of the invoice price of the seeds, as described on the packet. As we cannot exercise control over sowing and cultural practices, we give no other or further warranty express or implied, as to the description, quality purity, productiveness, performance and we will not in any way be responsible for the crops.
- Equipment/Tools/Sprayers: As we have no control over use of the equipment/ tools/sprayers and other implements sold by us, we do not give any guarantee or warrantee and do not take any responsibility of performance of such items sold by us except the Manufacturer’s Warranty, if any. (Brush Cutters, Fogging Machines, Sprayers have a Manufacturers’ Warranty is of twelve months against any manufacturing defects; Lawn Mowers have a Manufacturers’ Warranty is of three months against any manufacturing defects from the date of purchase)
- Except when Insecticides Act Licence No is indicated, the insecticide sold wide this invoice is for use in agriculture/personal use only. All others goods are sold for the use in agriculture only. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged.
Price, Payment and Delivery:
- Pricing of the goods shall be specified similar as given in seller’s current list price on the website inclusive of all application taxes and will be delivered to the address registered by the user on the website within 6 to 7 working days from the time of the orders that are successfully placed (subject to availability).
- No cash-on-delivery option shall be applicable.
- The seller may decline sending any orders if the customer is found suspended for any reason.
- The seller reserves the right to change and make correct pricing of goods if any error persists in the description of goods or pricing in the website catalogue.
If the products are delayed or failed for any reason from the events or circumstances which are outside its reasonable control, neither of the parties will be held responsible for it (controls shall also include strikes, act of god, lock outs, accidents, breakdown of plant/machinery/shortage/unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and war). In such case, the party is entitled for the extension on delivery.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall only be governed by the law of India and any legal disputes/discrepancies will be heard or preceded in the jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Mumbai only.
bombayseeds.com website is available only to those users who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Those who cannot follow the norms or are incompetent to the contract (including minors, undischarged bankrupts, etc.) are not eligible to use this website. If you are a minor or under the age of 18 years, you shall not be a member of bombayseeds.com and shall not transact on this website. bombayseeds.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse your access if it is brought to bombayseeds.com’s notice or if discovered that you are underage to proceed.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you are using this website, you are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of your User ID and Password and only you shall be responsible for all the activities on the website.
By using bombayseeds.com or sending emails or other communications to us, you agree that you are communicating with us through electronic records. You consent to receive communications from us via electronic records or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
There are no charges applicable for the registration on bombayseeds.com. You can become a member free of cost and enjoy the offers. However, we reserve the right to charge you nominal fee and change its policies over the time. We reserve the right to introduce new services and modify few or all existing services offered on the website without any notice.
Once changes related to fees and policies are uploaded on the website, it shall immediately become effective. All fees to be quoted in Indian Rupees unless otherwise stated. With the use of this website, you agree to this that you are responsible for all applicable laws including those in India for making payments.
Use of the Website:
Your access to this website does not allow you to host, modify, display, upload, transmit, publish, share, update any information which:
- Belongs to other person and you don’t hold any right to.
- Is harassing, defamatory, encouraging gambling or money laundering, hateful, racially, invasive of other’s privacy, obscene, pornographic, ethnically objectionable, unlawful, threatening, indecent representation of women under the Indecent.
- Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 (misleading, patiently offensive to community including sexually explicit content, promotes racism, hatred, physical harm and otherwise).
- Involves transmission of chain letters and junk mail, mass mailing or spam.
- Harassment of another person
- Promotes illegal activities such as obscene, abusive, threatening, libelous and whatsoever.
- Violates third party rights (intellectual property right, privacy, email address, physical address, phone no., person’s name).
- Promotes unauthorized copy of other person’s copyrighted work such as offering pirated computer programs or links, providing information for copy of manufacture-installed devises, pirated music or links or files.
- Hidden pages or images linked from another accessible page.
- Adding materials that exploit other user’s violent, sexual or other inappropriate manner.
- Provides information related to buying of illegal weapons, creating computer viruses or violating someone’s privacy.
- Includes any person’s images or photographs (minor or adult).
- Unauthorized access to website, profiles, communities, blogs, friend request or other areas for unlawful purpose.
- Indulging in commercial activities or sales without our written consent such as keeping contests, buying or selling virtual items related to our website which promotes gambling and is illegal.
- Trespass any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- Unauthorized attempt of adding deep-link, robot, algorithm, or any other attempt.
- Direct or indirect offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt for the same in any item, dealing for the same is prohibited or restricted
- Unauthorized access or attempt to gain so to any portion/feature of the website or networks that connects the website or server, computer or any other hacking, password or illegitimate use.
- You shall not be making any defamatory, negative comment(s) or statement(s) against bombayseeds.com.
- You shall not be a part of any advertising or create on your own for buying and selling of products and services on this website and transmit any chain letters, junk email, or related to other users through this website.
Contents Posted on Site:
All graphics, designs, interfaces, photographs, logos, trademarks, sounds, computer code, music, artwork, visual interfaces, and other contents on the website are owned and controlled by us. They are protected by licensed, copyright, trademark laws, and various other property and competition laws. Therefore, no content may be uploaded, copied, reproduced, posted, displayed, encoded, transmitted, or distributed in any way without proper authorization. You are not eligible to use our trademarks, service marks, logos or any other marks or materials by the owner.
bombayseeds.com is not responsible for the products, actions, content, and services provided on the website by affiliates and/or third-party websites connected through the website’s APIs or otherwise. We may provide links to third-party websites of our affiliated companies and other businesses, but we are not responsible for evaluating or examining the products and services offered by them. We do not endorse any third-party websites or their content.
We ensure to keep your information protected and understand that your personal information that you have shared with us are very important assets. If you object to share your personal information being transferred or used as per the Information Technology Act, 2000, you shall not be using this website.
If you find your work has been copied constituting copyright infringement, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk of loss:
All the items are checked and shipped from our warehouse. We have a separate shipment contract and if any damage persists while receiving the product or risk of loss, the title for such products pass to you by the carrier for delivery of products.
We try to post things accurately including the product description. If a product mentioned on the website is not as per the given description, you shall return it back to us in unused condition.
There may be typo error on the pricing or description on the website. In this case, bombayseeds.com holds the right to rectify changes and update the right price or detail.
Order Cancellation and Refunds:
bombayseeds.com reserves the right to cancel an order and refund the customer’s money if the product is unavailable for collection within 10-15 business days. The refund will be processed using the same mode of payment used for placing the order.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
Our Contact – If you have a question or complaint, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9322832766 from Monday to Saturday (1st and 3rd) between 09:30 am IST to 5:30 pm IST (during national holidays our offices may remain shut). We will take this to our grievance officer on immediate notice.
The Bombay Seeds Supply Co. reserves all other rights
- bombayseeds.com uses a wide range of chemicals for its agricultural/gardening products such as fertilizers, pesticides, weed killer and insecticide that contain harmful chemicals and shall be disposed of in a correct manner. We strictly put this to your notice that these chemicals should not be used for food, feed, oil or any other personal, experimental purposes which otherwise may introduce hazardous elements in environment or water supply.
- Please do not pour these hazardous chemicals in sewage drains or sinks and do not dispose them normally. Instead, please take them to your local recycling centre so they can dispose them in an appropriate manner.
- bombayseeds.com does not take any responsibility if the containers or the chemical contents are put in other uses that could harm individual or people. You can also take steps to avoid chemical fertilizers and other matters to improvise your garden. Best alternative is to use organic matters that support the natural eco-system and does not contain chemicals to disturb the nature. You can use waste organic materials such as food waste, dry leaves as mulch and wood to support the Green Earth.
Once again, we are not responsible for any accident that may cause health injuries to humans or other living being due to inappropriate handling, misusing other than using in garden or disposing the containers anywhere that could contaminate the environment or water supply.
Last Modified Date: June 6th, 2023 / Modified By: Miss. Varda Shah